About Us > Internships/Residency
Internships / Residency
Xiem Internship/Residency Program is an intensive internship designed to expose students to all the aspects of studio, store, and gallery work.
Internship/Residency dates available:
Education and Skill Pre-requisties:
- January 12th – April 30th
- May 4th – August 27th
- September 1st – December 23rd
- Be Pursuing a Master's or finishing a Bachelor's degree in ceramics arts.
- Have a wide-range of computer skills, including operation of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have experience of firing of gas and electric kilns.
- Be willing to learn.
Xiem™ Clay Center is an equal opportunity employer. Xiem’s mission is to foster a community of ceramic artists and to further public awareness, understanding and appreciation of ceramic arts.
Our ongoing programs include gallery exhibitions by regional and national ceramic artists and workshops for all skill levels.